Grace Place operates entirely on donations from generous individuals and organizations to provide its services to the poor, homeless, and marginalized men, women, youth and families in our city. All donations help Grace Place continue to offer its programs and services.
We are excited to announce that on May 30, 2015, Grace Ministries went from being tenants to being landlords, with the purchasing of the building in which Grace Place operates from. With the new role of landlord and the addition of maintenance, repair, and renovation costs, Grace Ministries is in current financial need of funds for:
- the everyday expenses, electricity and heating costs and associated building maintenance costs.
- the purchase of food and non-food items to support our daily community meal. the repair of the parking lot and lock-stone sidewalk.
Whether your donation is monetary, food, clothing, or other small household and personal necessities, we will gladly accept it and make sure that your donation gets to those who need it most.
- Donations make a perfect gift – make a donation in honour of a family member, friend, teacher or someone special.
- In lieu of flowers make a donation in memory of a loved one.
- Your donation is tax deductible.
You can drop off donations (monetary, food, clothing, etc.) to 235 Simpson Street (on the corner of Simpson and Bethune). Please park in our parking lot and ring the doorbell located near the rear entrance door. Donations will be received Monday thru Wednesday between 10:00am-4:00pm.
Call Grace Place at (807) 473-3538 or at (807) 627-9848 and we will assist you in making your donation.
Mail donations to: Grace Place, Box 203-235 Simpson Street, Thunder Bay, ON P7C 3H6
PLEASE MAKE ALL CHEQUES PAYABLE TO: Grace Ministries